Project Vetwood Products and Results
Вy the end of the project, in September 2011, the following products will be available:
- 1. Interactive multimedia product for e-learning of vocational English language which will include:
- Theoretical training modules covering the following key topics: tree structure, tree species, wood properties, wood defects and abnormalities, drying wood, woodworking machines, wood processing technologies, wood-based panels, hazardous and harmful factors, occupational safety and health issues in Woodworking Industry;
- Training module based on Case Studies;
- Tests on the theoretical training modules;
2. Students' Book corresponding to the topics, included in the multimedia product, with multilingual glossary of terms (English, Bulgarian, Greek, Swedish, Slovak and German language);
3. Teacher's Notes;
4. Case Studies Book - case studies on the developed training modules;
5. Test Book - tests on the theoretical training modules;
6. Training of targeted groups: vocational college students, university students and professionals in Woodworking Industry;
7. Project website with continually updated information, information brochure.
The outcomes of the project will be applicable in vocational college schools, universities and any short-term or long-term vocational training of woodworking company staff and as training materials for lifelong learning for individuals employed in the woodworking industry sector. The project products will be available to self-learners of vocational English or as a distance-learning tool since all project products will be uploaded on the VETWOOD website.
For more information about this project, click on the following links:
Copyright © 2010, www.VETWOOD.eu. All Rights Reserved